This is my first ever Monthly Favorites Video. In these videos I will discuss products that have motivated me in the past month in one way, shape, or form. I will provide links to the products or blogs below as I can.
1. Mary Kay Eye Primer – $12.00. My friend, Jessica Mardock, is a Mary Kay consultant. That link will take you to her site.
2. Julep Nail Polish – the polish starts at $14.00 but I haven’t bought a nail polish for more than $6.99 yet!
3. The Dailey Method DVD – $69.99 through Amazon.com. I bought mine at a Dailey Method store and it was not as expensive.
4. The Sharpie Pens – $17.56 from Amazon.com for all of them. Totally worth every penny.
5. The pen bag is something I’ve had since I was in undergraduate school at Indiana University. I don’t know where I got it. Sorry!
6. The journal was a gift.
7. For more information on the paintings, check out this blog post.
Neither Mary Kay, Julep, The Dailey Method, or the Sharpie brand have paid me or in any other way asked me to mention their products. I am just an avid user of these products who wanted to share with others what has brought me joy or motivated me to promote self-care for myself and for others this month. I’ve paid full price or a retail sales price on all items discussed.