I has been way too long since my last “High Five for Friday”.
Here’s what has been making me happy lately:
1. I’m addicated to Jamberry Nails. They take a little longer to apply than regular nail polish, but the results to last 2 weeks and they’re dry the moment you’re done. No smudging! Here’s my holiday festive application:
2. We decorated our house this week. Here is our finished tree:
3. Proud of my husband this week! He posted the next video on his blog: shareyourmeaning.com. He also did a photo shoot with some friends. Here he is “on assignment”:
4. The past weekend was my birthday. My husband and I hosted a “wine and canvas” evening. It was fantastic. Here are my creations:
5. Lasty, on my birthday I choose to do my first Crossfit class ever! It kicked my butt and I hurt for days afterwards, but a week later and I’m very proud I did it! Here’s me all red faced with my trainers.
I hope of you had a great week!